- Prepare an engineer’s cost estimate for each design change order identified.
- As requested by the Client, attend scoping meetings with the construction contractor to verify the construction contractor’s scope, means and methods, and major quantities involved with the change order, prior to cost proposal preparation;
- Review cost estimates/proposals received from the construction contractor and provide an assessment of the validity of the costs with regard to the defined scope and in comparison to the prepared engineer’s cost estimate;
- Assist the Client, as requested, with negotiating the construction contract change orders on behalf of the Owner; and
- Assist the Client with the preparation of negotiation memos for each construction change order.
C C Johnson & Malhotra, P.C.
Attn: G. Joseph
9210 Corporate Blvd, Suite 370
Rockville, MD 20850
Fax: (240) 683-6650