Location: Camp Hill, PA
COO / Principal-in-Charge
A position of confidence working with the Senior Management of the Firm within the context of a branch office. Responsible for local and corporate work items involving contracts, budgets, personnel, and policy.
Supports company operations by maintaining office systems, equipment, supplies, and space; assists with the design of filing, storage, and retrieval systems; assists with defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
Provides principal administrative support to the COO and in some cases, to the subordinate staff. Maintains a close and highly responsive relationship with the Principal-in-Charge and staff. Works fairly independently, receiving a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance.
Provides administrative and office support to other areas of the firm, including the project team.
Manager of Camp Hill Location
- Primary vendor contact – Landlord, maintenance, supplies, janitor, etc.
- Interact with Accounting for Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Prepare DELTEK invoices using Interactive Billing in conjunction with Project Managers.
- Answer phones, and screen calls.
- Attend to incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain Camp Hill project and administrative files.
- Assists COO in developing corporate and office budgets and monitoring them.
- Assists COO with writing assignments for corporate policy materials.
- Assists COO with special accounting/budget-related projects.
Member of Marketing Team
- Screen publications for potential opportunities.
- Assists COO and PMs with SOIs, Proposals, and Marketing Materials.
- Populate DELTEK CRM (Client Relationship Management) Info Centers for Camp Hill Marketing efforts. Run reports as requested.
- Assist in developing proposal materials for Camp Hill and assist other offices when needed.
- Participate in Corporate Marketing Teleconference and assist in moving marketing efforts forward.
- Orient new hires to the company’s standard policies.
- Maintain all records of training, skills, and experience.
- Maintain personnel files.
- Review the QMS Objectives and requirements included in the Quality Manual with all new employees.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
An associate’s degree or higher in Business Administration or related field is a plus.
- Two years in office management preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, internet use, etc.
Familiarity with project management software (ECMS, Deltek, etc)
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties as assigned.
C C Johnson & Malhotra, P.C.
Attn: G. Joseph
9210 Corporate Blvd, Suite 370
Rockville, MD 20850
Fax: (240) 683-6650