156 HOURS/QUARTER – TOTAL 2080 HRS.
The client will manage the construction of the Project using the CPM as a critical management tool to support the timely completion of the Project. The schedule will be produced in the Primavera Project Management (.xer) format using Primavera Expedition, latest version. In support of the Client, Project Scheduler shall:
- review and comment on the construction contractor’s preliminary and baseline CPM schedule for compliance with the construction contract’s requirements and for appropriateness of activities, durations, and sequencing of the Project;
- review the construction contractor’s monthly progress narratives, schedule updates, and revisions to determine whether these documents accurately represent actual progress and future planning;
- perform an independent review as to the acceptability of the construction contractor’s proposed revisions to the CPM schedule;
- attend, as required, a monthly schedule coordination meeting with the construction contractor to support accurate reporting and tracking of the Project’s schedule and budget;
- make an independent assessment of the schedule forecast and report to the Client;
- incorporate construction contract schedule fragnets into the CPM schedule to determine the impact that a proposed construction contract change order has on construction contract milestones and overall project completion;
- maintain, on a continuous basis, a record of City versus contactor-caused delays based on approved CPM and schedule updates;
- perform time impact analysis for time extensions requested by the construction contractor in connection with construction contract change orders;
- prepare a monthly schedule analysis report;
- prepare recommended responses to a construction contract extension of time requests and construction contractor delay claims; and
- maintain a project schedule, in parallel to the contractor’s project schedule, that incorporates CO fragnets, major activities, and delays to identify and determine that impact of proposed construction Cos and delays have on project milestones and overall project completion.
C C Johnson & Malhotra, P.C.
Attn: G. Joseph
9210 Corporate Blvd, Suite 370
Rockville, MD 20850
Fax: (240) 683-6650