Location: Chicago, IL
A national consulting engineering firm has an immediate opening for a Senior Electrical Engineer in its downtown Chicago office.
The ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Electrical Engineering and minimum 7-10 years of documented design experience or responsibility in areas of electrical engineering CCJM is involved in.
- Licensed professional engineer (electrical specialty) in the jurisdictions of operation for primary assigned office and ability to obtain licensure in other states, as required.
- Experience in managing and leading a design team
- AutoCAD proficiency is required, familiarity with Revit preferred
- Proficiency with SKM or similar industry acceptable short circuit analysis program
- Proficiency with AGI32 or other industry accepted photometric calculation program
- Provide design leadership and expertise in applicable codes and standards
- Preparation and supervision of preparation of contract documents including schematic design, design development and final construction drawings and specifications
- Deliver accurate and thorough code compliant designs meeting industry standards within budget constraints
- Review and carry out complex electrical technical studies and prepare high caliber reports
- Proficiency with construction process and constructability issues
- Resolve site construction issues, attend site meetings and perform site inspections during the construction phase of projects
- Review internal and external designs for code compliance, good design practice and constructability
- Perform quality assurance and quality control tasks on projects
Excellent benefits including participation in company incentive compensation, 401K, health, dental, prescription, life, and short-term and long-term disability insurance are standard for this position.
C C Johnson & Malhotra, P.C.
Attn: G. Joseph
9210 Corporate Blvd, Suite 370
Rockville, MD 20850
Fax: (240) 683-6650
Last Updated: March 29, 2017