Location: Baltimore, MD
C.C. Johnson & Malhotra (CCJM) is a Multi-Disciplined Engineering Firm seeking a Survey Technician / Instrument Operator to work in the greater Baltimore/DC area.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Knowledge of surveying software & electronic data collections, construction stakeout and topographic/boundary surveys
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Performs survey duties assigned by Survey Crew Chief.
- Ability and desire to learn and take on increasing responsibility.
- Expand your knowledge of surveying field procedures utilizing various measurement techniques.
- Operation and maintenance of various surveying instruments including but not limited to total stations, levels and GPS receivers.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of survey tools, equipment and vehicle.
- Adhere to required safety procedures.
Benefits including health, life, disability insurance, and a 401K program. EOE
C C Johnson & Malhotra, P.C.
Attn: G. Joseph
9210 Corporate Blvd, Suite 370
Rockville, MD 20850
Fax: (240) 683-6650