Location: Baltimore, MD
C.C. Johnson & Malhotra (CCJM) a Multi-Disciplined Engineering Firm is accepting applications for a Survey CAD Technician to work on various infrastructure and transportation projects. Candidates must have AutoCAD Civil 3D and MicroStation experience in preparing base mapping and various types of final plans. This position requires a person to have a strong work ethic, an attention to detail, and good organizational skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Bentley MicroStation and InRoads.
- Have the ability to complete CAD drawings and 3D models in accordance with various CAD standards and specifications.
- Possess knowledge of the requirements for establishing control, topographic surveys, as-built surveys, boundaries, plats, property descriptions, easement & right-of-way plats.
- Experience preparing PennDOT base mapping and right-of-plans
- Be able to upload/download data collectors and process the data.
- Ability to research and interpret deeds, plans, easements, and utilities maps required to complete a survey drawings.
- Ability to work in the field as needed and operate conventional and GPS equipment.
- Have effective communication skills and the ability to work with other surveyors and engineers.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION/LICENSE:
- Associates or Technical Two year degree preferred.
- Additional CAD and land survey related course work is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of land surveying experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of CAD experience.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Office work environment. May involve occasional field visits and surveys.
- May require occasional travel to job sites, some of which may be overnight stays. EOE
C C Johnson & Malhotra, P.C.
Attn: G. Joseph
9210 Corporate Blvd, Suite 370
Rockville, MD 20850
Fax: (240) 683-6650